For press inquiries, please contact my Washington, DC office.
- Caucuses: Bi-partisan HBCU Caucus, Women's Caucus, Black Maternal Health Caucus, Congressional Black Caucus, Progressive Education Caucus, Diabetes Caucus, Hunger caucus, Art Caucus, Medicaid Expansion Caucus, AIDS/HIV Caucus, Historic Preservation Caucus
- North Carolina's 12th Congressional District: Consisting of parts of Mecklenburg County
- Elected: November, 2014
- Previous Occupation: Educator at Bennett College, Greensboro City Council Member, NC General Assembly Member
- Education: North Carolina A&T State University (B.A., 1968), North Carolina A&T State University (M.A.Ed 1972), The Ohio State University (Ph.D., 1981).
- Family: 2 Children - Linda Jeanelle Lindsay and Billy E. Adams II, and four grandchildren